Re: [cdt-dev] [DSF] SessionType

On Thursday 08 July 2010 20:28:10 Doug Schaefer wrote:

> Is it me or are we really running into problems with DSF-GDB
> extensibility and customizability? Do we need to take a step back and
> document all the use cases we're trying to accomplish with gdb in the
> many different environments it supports and tweak the architecture to
> make sure we can do them all easily?

Unfortunately, such a table is not easy to produce right away. For example,
we (CodeSourcery) will probably have kinda-complete set of DSF-GDB changes
we would like to support all our debuggers only when our next release goes
through QA -- and we'd naturally want to get some changes in, or at least
agreed-upon, much earlier than that.

Vladimir Prus
CodeSourcery
vladimir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx