RE: [cdt-dev] Internal builder status

For my current toolchain integration work I am quite pleased with the internal builder as it removes some of the dependencies on system setup that quite often cause users headache. I have seen a number of bugs logged against the internal builder, as highlighted here, but I don't think any of them are insurmountable.

As I understand it, the internal builder and external makefile generators should pretty much produce identical behavior and I feel this parity is quite valuable.

I have not decided what builder to recommend as yet but so far I haven't found significant drawbacks when using the internal builder.

Regards,
Matthew