[cdt-dev] CDT help from welcome page causes error

If I install CDT, then from the welcome page click on the CDT item,
my browser opens in the Eclipse help center (as expected) but a popup reports
"the current document displayed does not exist in the table of contents"

Eclipse 3.6RC3, CDT RC3 and PTP RC3

It is indeed there in the contents, I can see it and click on it.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

JPEG image

Back to the top