[cdt-dev] Difference between C and CPP nature.

Hi All,

I have some doubts regarding project nature.

What is the difference between C nature and CPP nature?
CProjectNature and CCProjectNature.

Currently my plugins creates a project and adds c nature to it.
CCProjectNature.addCNature(Iprojectname, new SubProgressMonitor(monitor, 1));

To create a project (CPP), shall I add CC nature to it?
CProjectNature.addCNature(Iprojectname, new SubProgressMonitor(monitor, 1));

What if we add c nature to a CPP project?

Thanks in Advance.
Padam

Back to the top