Re: [cdt-dev] Clarification about ShowFullPath action

On 09/04/2010 3:00 PM, Marc Khouzam wrote:
But then everything would be in preference right?
Either we would remove the menu action from the views, or we would
have to tie the state of that action with the preference.
Having the two things set differently brings a certain randomness
to the option
I didn't mean to have a preference per view in the global preferences. The global preference is applied when a view opens for the first time. The views store they state so they can restore it on opening. It used to work this way at least.

Back to the top