[cdt-dev] common gdb plugin

It seems to me we should have a plugin to house things that are gdb specific that  are needed equally by DSF-GDB and CDI-GDB. E.g., the extension that contributes the gdb catchpoint types to the GUI are currently in the CDI plugin. But they are needed for DSF-GDB. Putting it in org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui isn't right since that should be backend agnostic. I imagine there are other things we could share between DSF-GDB and CDI-GDB but currently don't.

Thoughts?
John

Back to the top