Re: [cdt-dev] How to perform Multi-Threaded Debugging on CDT 6.0

And just to Follow up a bit:

(1) - With GalileoSR1/CDT using the DSF as the debugger, and setting a breakpoint in code that is executed in another thread, when the breakpoint is hit, only the main thread shows the a stack trace and the editor does NOT go to the line of code with the breakpoint. Stepping is not possible in the interested thread. If I click the step or step-out buttons the main thread stack trace "moves" forward but my original breakpoint never shows up.

(2) - If I move to the "standard" debugger and try the same thing, I still only get a single thread showing in the "Debug" View but at least it is the "correct" thread that hit the breakpoint. I can step through my code without a problem.

I backed off to Ganymeade SR1/CDT (what ever that combined package was) and tried debugging and got the same results as #2. I would have to go find europa to step back further.

This was all on a Mac Pro workstation running Eclipse under 32 bit Java 1.5 JVM.

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net