Re: [cdt-dev] git

Mike Kucera wrote:
I've always found it ironic how we are building modern state-of-the-art
development tools, but we use archaic tools like CVS and bugzilla to do it.
I feel that CVS has become completely obsolete. I've never used git but
from what I hear its very good. If the rest of the community is willing to
take the lead in making the switch then I am all for it.

+1 for git

+1 for git from me as well.

I've used the egit plugin a little, but only together with git-svn, which always caused me some headache.

--
/Jesper

Back to the top