RE: [cdt-dev] some changes to the schedule

We may also want to separate build and resources out since I think everyone has an interest and some ideas on those. But we'll make the plan on Tues.

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Recoskie
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 7:58 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] some changes to the schedule

I've made a few changes to the schedule. There was a bit of a conflict with some of the people who want to attend the Debug session but also want to attend the e4 resources discussion. I have hence swapped Indexing and Debug.

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt