[cdt-dev] RE: expanding macro definitions in functions

That's fine. Most likely you have the definition in a header file. If
the indexer does not consider the macro then most likely the indexer
cannot resolve your include directives, in which case you'd have to
configure your include search path.

You might be using an old CDT version.

If you cannot make this work, !please! create a small project to
demonstrate the issue and attach it to a bug-report on bugzilla.

Thanks, Markus.