Re: [cdt-dev] Debugger duplicated name issue

Hello,

No, there are two different projects. One contains a folder with module
sources named PRNAME, other project itself named PRNAME. While debugging
first project, you have opened somefile.cpp set breakpoint. It stops on
breakpoint correctly, then you continue with Step Into. When there is a call
to the function from module PRNAME/file.cpp, debugger (IDE) tries to open it
not from the same project, but from other project in workspace.

Hope it is more clear now. Regarding problems between file name clashing in
one project there are other bugs open. I use Linux IDE version.