RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Mylyn support upgraded

Where can I find out what exactly the CDT Mylyn bridge is and what it does?  We're looking at including Mylyn in our products, and therefore the CDT bridge, but it's not clear to me yet what that is and why we might need it.

Thanks,
Warren

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Schaefer, Doug
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:37 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT Mylyn support upgraded

Hey gang,

I just committed Jeff Johnston's patch to upgrade the CDT Mylyn bridge to their newest APIs. You will need a recent version of Mylyn to run this. I used I20080526 for my testing.

It works pretty good. Almost too good. It highlighted the fact that the .cproject file changes all the time (which is already reported). We should probably fix that, no?

Cheers,
Doug

Back to the top