[cdt-dev] Listener for "CDT Managed Build Project" project properties

Title: Listener for "CDT Managed Build Project" project properties

Hello guys,

Is there a way to get notified if somebody changes the "C/C++ Build" project properties?

I need this because I am automatically creating MakeTargets representing the build types "Build on resource save(Auto build)", "Build (Incremental)" and "Clean".

The MakeTargetManager notifies listeners if any make target has changed so I can then change the project properties. But I need something similar for the project properties.

Greetings Marko

Back to the top