[cdt-dev] Committer Board Rep Vote Now Open

Hey committers,

I just got an e-mail from the EMO letting me know how to vote and I'm sure all the committers received it or are about to. I think the next couple of years are going to be critical for Eclipse as companies are making significant shifts to their investment and we need to make sure we do what is necessary at the board level to ensure the continued success of the projects and for the vendors that contribute to and adopt the works from those projects. I encourage you to take the time to vote (and it's not a simple ballot, that's for sure) and to make sure you select the candidates that you think will represent you the best.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top