[cdt-dev] Possibly CDT gets installed in the wrong folder...

Well, I did send an email about this, but nobody seemed to respond to it, si just in the case this doesn't get lost (if it is a real issue) here we are again.

For the several build right now (starting with CDT 5.0 12/26/2007 and all running on the SDK 12/13/2007-1700 (aka 3.4M4) or newer) I see this behavior. It happens for the first install or any consectuive one with newer build. Basically, CDT gets installed  in the eclipse/configuration/eclipse/plugins instead of the eclipse/plugins, where they used to be. Is this an intended behavior or just a bug?

CDT plugin was installed through the Help/Software Updates/Find Install. Then selected Search for new features to install and selected "New Archived Site..." where I located the latest CDT download. The rest was just following the directions from the install. So, it wasn't just unzipped into the wrong folder!

Thanks!

Fedja

Back to the top