[cdt-dev] Want to change the defaultedl value of an option when a new configuration is created

Hi,

I want to change the initial value for a tool option when a new configuration is created for a Managed Make style project.

I tried using the IManagedOptionValueHandler interface for the option, but the methods do not get invoked when a new configuration is created via the "Manage Configurations" menu. I was expecting an EVENT_SETDEFAULT event to have occurred when copying the default configuration and perhaps EVENT_APPLY when copying from an existing configuration, but there is no event so there is no way to override the value until it is too late.

  Can anyone suggest a way to do what I want?

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top