RE: [cdt-dev] EclipseCon meeting?

> Did we want to try to get together on the Friday again?  If so, where?

We (Intel) hosted it last year at the Santa Clara Intel site.  I wasn't
really happy with the room and I think that is all that we could get if
we wanted to try that again for this year.  Also, the people that were
investigating the cost later found out that a room at the
hotel/conference center would have been as cheap, and it would have been
easier for people getting there and for internet access.

I suggest that we do have a meeting on Friday - I'm sure it would be
helpful for coordinating the 4.0 release.  I suggest that we see if
Eclipse would pick up the cost for a room (~50 people) at the
hotel/conference center with internet access.

I could try for the room at Intel again as a last resort, but I'll have
to find a group willing to put up the money - hopefully the same group
as last year...

Leo