RE: [cdt-dev] Builds tonight? 3.1.x as well?

Great point, I should start doing weekly builds of the 3.1.x branch as well
as we start winding down towards 3.1.2 in Feb. I'll fire up a build today so
that we can get something now.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member