From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: 14 December 2006 12:50
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Subversion

Thanks, for the great feedback. I'm with Chris on hating losing info on
rename. But I'm with Norbert and Mikhail on making sure we know what
we're getting into and to make sure Subversion is better, or at least
isn't worse, for every day activities.

BTW, Mikhail which client were you using. I've used Subversive from
Polarion (and apparently the winner of the Eclipse SVN project wars) and
it seems much better than Subclipse from Tigris. But then I've only used
them to get at source in repositories and haven't actually done real
work with them.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member