[cdt-dev] Download Stats

Hey gang,

I have a pretty accurate download stat generator now thanks to the webmaster’s downloads database and a cool PHP script I wrote. Here are the monthly numbers so far for this year.

January

62444

February

72425

March

78670

April

60340

May

57291

June

69944

July

97257

August

57928

September

67616

October

84269

November

85594

The spike in July was CDT 3.1 and we certainly got a boost from our inclusion in Callisto, and it appears that people are transitioning away from our update site and getting it from Callisto. I didn’t generate downloads by country but Don Smith at the foundation has and it’s neck and neck between China and the U.S. Germany is a close third and Japan and France follow that. But then he’s only been counting the downloads and not the update sites.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top