Re: [cdt-dev] How to access the 3.1.1 maintenance branch

You want the cdt_3_1 branch

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             "Ploett, Norbert"
             <norbert.ploett@s
             iemens.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/09/2006 09:04          [cdt-dev] How to access the 3.1.1
             AM                        maintenance branch

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi folks,

I find myself unable to figure out how I can access the 3.1.1 maintenance
branch from the CVS perspective.

Below the node for the repository location I find a branches node, from the
context menu I select Refresh Branches.
I specify some projects, have to do a deep search, the shallow search does
not yield any branch information.
This takes long ...
Then I have a short list of branches:

cdt_1_2