Re: [cdt-dev] Automated builds of CDT?

Take a look at the newest FAQ, it tells you where the files are now in CVS:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CDT/User/FAQ

Hopefully that will help you get started.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Daniel Jacobowitz
             <drow@xxxxxxxxx>
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/14/2006 04:53          [cdt-dev] Automated builds of CDT?
             PM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

We've been trying to integrate a local version of CDT into our
automatic build process - so far unsuccessfully.  The most recent
information we've been able to find about this is:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/cdt-home/developer/build/developingCDT.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project&rev=1.14

But, I have it on good authority (i.e. my coworkers tried it) that this
doesn't work any more.

Is there more up to date information about how to do this anywhere?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery