[cdt-dev] Terminating a debugging session overwrites console

Hi,

I'm debugging an application which prints a few things to the console.
Then I terminate it halfway. The console then gets cleared and says
"killed".

Now the funny thing: if I go to the menu Window -> New Window, a new
window of course appears, but the console shows the original output of
the application! (I.e. it's not cleared with "killed").

Some version info:
I'm running Linux, Eclipse 3.1.1 and CDT 3.0.1.
$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-13)
$ gdb --version
GNU gdb 6.3-debian