[cdt-dev] about outline (class browser)

Hi!
My name is Miguel and i'm a programmer under gnu/linux. I always have been
using Vim for C/C++ and i'm using eclipse+cdt now (it is a great
platform/IDE or like you want to call it :-) ). But my question is about
cdt class browser. How can i show all classes of active project? is it
possible? When a project has a lot of files with a lot of classes is
difficult finding another class that it is in another file. if it can't do
that, is there any future plans?

thanks in advance!

best regards,

--