[cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 M7 Candidate Build Ready

Hey gang,

The build:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/3.0.0/I.I200506131321 is
ready for testing.

Note that I have not run the JUnits on this build due to some problems
with my builds scripts and CVS. I'll have these ready in an upcoming build
as soon as I can get it working.

Also note that there are 18 bugs on M7 (including one enhancement
request). We can not declare M7 until this reaches zero. If you do find a
bug that should hold up M7, please mark the target milestone as such even
if you only want to assign it to an inbox for now.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

Back to the top