[cdt-dev] traversing the dom

Hi Andrew,
For the purpose of refactoring I have to examine objects implementing
the IAstTranslationIAstCompilation. Due to the large amount of different

interfaces with different methods to obtain child nodes it is
error-prone
to walk through the full tree. I found that you have implemented the
class
CVisitor for mastering this task.

My questions:
-------------
* I'd like to use this class, it is internal though. Do you plan on
making it
  available?

* Using CVisitor I miss out on some nodes. Is this due to the fact that
CVisitor
  handles c-code only? I was playing with c++.

* Is there another way of getting around in DOM?

A suggestion:
* I'd be of some help to invent a method for IASTNode, that returns all
  nodes contained. That way I could walk the tree without investigating
the
  runtime type of each of the nodes.

Markus.

Back to the top