Re: [cdt-dev] TI's first Eclipse/CDT based product officially announced

Congratulations Chris and the rest of TI. I see your marketing guys hit
the nail on the head. Assuming everyone is using the same version of
Eclipse and CDT, it should be possible to integrate our products together
to build a awesome environment for our common customers.

Speaking of product announcements, I have yet to release details of where
we are using the CDT. We have a new product which should hit the streets
in a couple of weeks. Details are here:

 http://www.ibm.com/software/awdtools/architect/swarchitect/index.html

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

"Recoskie, Chris" <crecoskie@xxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/06/2004 05:56 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] TI's first Eclipse/CDT based product officially announced

Take a look if you are interested?  I guess I can start being a little
less secretive in our monthly calls from now on :-D

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/041206/dam006_1.html

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group