[cdt-dev] Agenda for DOM/Refactoring meeting

Hey gang,

Here's the agenda I was thinking for the DOM/Refactoring meeting on
Monday.

1) Review the DOM/AST proposal (IBM)
2) Review the Refactoring proposal (Wind River)
3) Long term vision for the features that depend on parsing

For the last item, I'd like to get an understanding of which features in
the CDT depend on parsing and how well these features are working today,
especially in large project scenarios, The hope is to start migrating
these features to use the DOM, at least those that would benefit from it.

For those that want to dial in, we'll use the same teleconference number
that we used on Wednesday:

Dial-in: 1 877 303 3363 (International: 1 416 405 9300)
Participant passcode: 7316708#

We'll give IBM's e-meeting service a try to broadcast the presentation
materials over the web. I'll give further details on that later today.

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

Back to the top