[cdt-dev] CDT Install question

Sorry to bother you folks - please feel free to redirect me elsewhere. However, I couldn't find an email list that directly deals with installation issues.

I'm trying to install the CDT. Per the instructions on the web page, I created an update link aimed at http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/updates/release. This subsequently showed me the three current releases, plus CPPUNIT. However, whenever I try to install one of the components, I receive the error that it requires "org.eclipse.cdt.core" and "org.eclipse.cdt.ui".

I assume there is some other piece that I need to install first, but I can find nothing on the web site that tells me what it is and/or where to get it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ralph

Back to the top