[cdt-dev] Reaching closure on a 1.2.1 release

Hi all,

In recent conference calls we had tabled intentions to achieve a CDT 1.2.1 GA in the near term. At the same time, a lot of patches have been coming in to address important problems. The purpose of this email is to get a sense from the folks who are actively working on 1.2.1 on whether or not we have reached a level where we can cap the 1.2.1 release and produce another release candidate or not. Are there still important issues being worked with patches to come, or have we stabilized?

Regards,

Kleo Hapitas
Program Manager
IBM Software Group - Rational