[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] Fixes for 44159, 51640, 51646, and 41590

I don't see it being particularily useful if Sean can only ever commit
half his patch because he doesn't have rights to the test package.

I suggest maybe creating org.eclipse.cdt.make.tests and
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.tests.

Or just give Sean rights to core.tests

-Andrew

Sean Evoy/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-patch-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/17/2004 09:34 AM
Please respond to
cdt-patch

cdt-patch@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-patch] Fixes for 44159, 51640, 51646, and 41590

Hi All,
Now that I have limited commit rights, I will submit my own patch. It's a
reasonably large one that addresses two major problems; 41590 in which a
dot in the project name caused build to fail on *nix, and 44159 which was
a series of cascading failures dues to an inconsistency in the build
information after a project rename. There are 2 minor I18N patches that
externalize some strings.

JUnit tests have been updated for the two testable problems, and the patch
has been regression tested on Linux, but I do not have commit rights on
the test package, so I will have to ask Doug to commit the updated tests.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
[attachment "cdt-core-tests-patch.txt" deleted by Andrew
Niefer/Ottawa/IBM]

Back to the top