[cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M7 CVS Weirdness

Being the eager beaver that I am, I grabbed 2.0 M7 out of CVS this morning (via tag CDT_2_0_M7).

However, I was getting an error in org.eclipse.cdt.ui/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/ui/cview/SelectionConverter.java because ITranslationUnit.getElementAtOffset() did not exist.  I think the application of the tag in CVS went wrong, as I managed to fix it by getting org.eclipse.cdt.core from HEAD rather than the M7 tag.  Doing the reverse doesn't work though (cdt.ui from HEAD and cdt.core from M7) as it throws a gazillion errors in cdt.debug.ui, cdt.debug.mi.ui and cdt.launch.  So I would assume that the tag was misapplied to cdt.core somehow as opposed to cdt.ui.

Anyway, I figured someone would want to know.

Regards,

Chris

Chris Recoskie

Software Designer