Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M7 Ready for Testing

Doug,

Trying to install CDT 2.0 M7 into Eclipse 3.0 M7 on Mac OS X. Since there isn't direct support for this platform, I'm installing the development tools (source). I get the error: Feature requires plug-in "org.eclipse.cdt.core". Any idea what the problem might be? Also, it would be nice if there was a build for the OS X platform. Can I contribute a build for that platform, or is someone else working on it?

Regards,

Greg