[cdt-dev] C Refactoring

Hey gang,

For those who are interested in what we plan to do for the DOM and Refactoring, I would like to point you to a research project that is ongoing to study the problem. You can find more information on their web page:

        http://jerry.cs.uiuc.edu/~garrido/CRefactory.html

Essentially it entails bringing preprocessor information into the AST and a fancy scanner that helps feeds this information in a way that simplifies the parse without losing traceability back to the original source, a must for the DOM. Very interesting stuff.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top