Re: [cdt-dev] vanishing CDT? (Mac OS X)

Alain,

Which category should this bug go to?  Core?  and I will reassign.  Thanks, Alain.

Mathieu

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/04/2004 11:06 AM

Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] vanishing CDT? (Mac OS X)

> I'm not sure if it's quite the same-- my project still shows in my
> workspace; the current working set is still selected and displayed in
> the navigator, etc.  But every trace of the CDT itself seems to have
> vanished-- there is no editor availabe for .cpp files; there is no
> C/C++ Projects view, no C-Build view, nothing.  I downloaded and
> reinstalled the CDT, but I still can't get Eclipse to recognize it.
> I'm downloading Eclipse 3.0M6 now, and I'm hoping to try the 2.0M6
> build of the CDT.

Then you may want to add your comments to the PR that Mathieu posted.