[cdt-dev] February Conference Call

Hi all,

Given that we're in the middle of the Eclipse Conference down in California which multiple CDTers are attending, it probably makes sense to postpone our monthly CDT conference call which is scheduled for Wed. Feb 4.

Unless I hear back that people want to go forward with a call tomorrow, I'll push it out to next week (Wednesday Feb 11) to give everyone a chance to be back and to share all the EclipseCon news with the rest of us.

Regards,

Kleo Hapitas
Program Manager
IBM Software Group - Rational