[cdt-dev] Initial Draft of Feature Specs

Hey all, I have a start on the feature specs for three of the main
features we (IBM Ottawa Lab) will be working on for CDT 2.0 - managed
make, content assist, and rename refactoring. They are available as links
off their respective plan items in the CDT 2.0 Plan available at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/cdt-home/plans/CDT_R2.0_plan.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

These feature specs will grow to contain requirements, architectural
notes/guidelines, and design notes/discussion.  Right now there is just
enough to start our 2.0 planning process.

Please provide any feedback you may have on these specs and/or the process
we're following.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top