[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Update on the debugger(for 1.2)

My initial investigation revealed we would have to break compatibility
with 2.1.x to move to 3.0-M3 (editor internal interface nastiness :-( ).
As soon as 1.2 is out the door, we'll have to start migrating in time for
M4 to land. Eclipse 3.0 looks exciting, though, so I can't wait...

Doug

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/09/2003 03:26 PM
Please respond to
cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Update on the debugger(for 1.2)

> Does CDT now work with Eclipse 3.0 builds?

It is not part of the Plan for 1.2

3.0 is a moving target and trying to build a release candidate
on top would be ... difficult.

However, once it is out(release) it's another ball game.