Re: [cdt-dev] Exec error:Launching failed

Hi,

This is actually a question better asked on the newsgroup where the CDT
user community can ask and answer questions on how to use the CDT.

This message points out that the CDT can't find the build command, usually
'make'.  Either your PATH is not set up correctly or you do not have make
installed on your system.

A note to the CDT developers, we're getting this question a lot. We should
look at ways of making this error message more meaningful.

Cheers,
Doug

YanGang <yangang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/09/2003 04:12 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] Exec error:Launching failed

Hi all!

When I did the first example by CDT ,I followed all the step in help
content ,the C-Build console printed out this line:"Exec error:Launching
failed".

Can anybody tell me how to build cpp file??

Thanks.
                                         Gandof Yan

Back to the top