[cdt-dev] Build 1.2.0.25 up

Hey all,

Sorry for the cross post to cdt-dev but I wanted to give everyone an
update.

A new build has been posted.  I think I've finally worked the kinks out at
getting the automated tests results uploaded.  From this point on, the
builds are being done nightly on weekdays (starting at 3:00 a.m. eastern).
 Always check the build results before downloading an update.  They can be
found on the update site's home page at:

        http://update.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/updates/builds/1.2/index.html

Let me know of any problems,
Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top