Re: [cdt-dev] cdt compilation fails under eclipse3 !?

Eclipse 3 is very early in development stages.  We have not started work
on porting to Eclipse 3 since we still have a 2.1.1 based release to get
out the door in a couple of months.  Stay tuned, though...

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Andrea Michelotti" <amichelotti@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/30/2003 08:25 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] cdt compilation fails under eclipse3 !?

Hi,
I'm a releative new eclipse user,
I installed eclipse3 under windows, then I downloaded CDT sources from CVS
and I compiled them.
There is an error in CMarkerAnnotationModel.java
(org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor) generated by unhandled Exception (the
patch is very simple).
I did the compilation under eclipse2 without problems. Is it possible that
this error is not generated under eclipse2?
thanks
Andrea.

Andrea Michelotti
HW/SW Co-Design Manager