Re: [cdt-dev] new plugin and bugzilla categories

Sigh ... I've now created a bugzilla account for jcamelon@xxxxxxxxxx.
The assimilation is complete, do your worst.

JohnC

Sebastien Marineau <sebastien@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/11/2003 05:59 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

"'cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] new plugin and bugzilla categories

Hi folks,

quick update:

- the CDT-parser bugzilla category is getting created, I've asked that
John Camelon be the "owner". John, one thing to verify -- do you
have a bugzilla account with your IBM email, or Rational email?

- Alain, you're now the owner for gdb-mi bugs

- I've sent in the request for an org.eclipse.cdt.releng plugin
wih Doug and myself as commiters. Hopefully this will go
through within a few days.

Sebastien