Re: [cdt-dev] Time for Voting?

Douglas wrote:

> If we didn't schedule time for making sure we know what we're doing, then that's another problem.

I like to think I know what I am doing, thanks for your concern.   There are several features here that have been coding without a reviewed spec or proposal, and we are more than halfway through 1.2 now.

When we started the 1.1 work here @RATL, we wrote proposals, got feedback from the QNX-ers and things turned out well.

Why can't we just do the same again and leave the patch process as it is with the requirement that a proposal must be submitted and approved on the dev-list?

JohnC

Back to the top