[cdt-dev] Explaining what you are thinking (was RE Questions about indexing )

So this brings up an interesting point.  If I hadn't asked the
question about indexing, then we wouldn't have had this micro
discussion and this type of really valuable "architecture" type
of comment wouldn't have come out.

I think that with these large pieces being introduced and being
worked on that it is very important that people try at least to
present some of the use cases for discussion so that if nothing
else it peaks some interest in developers to go and look at the
code to see what is brewing.  While I occasionally will read the
patches going by, I don't always get into details of their content.

Thanks,
 Thomas

Back to the top