Re: [cdt-dev] Integration of existing C / Motif GUI with new Java

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply. Currently, if we have an existing C GUI, will
> Eclipse / CDT help in any way?

If you mean some sort of C GUI library that will help you
port your graphic applications to different platforms using
the same API, no.

For this you will need a third party library like; gtk, vxWindows, qt etc ..
And this point those third party libraries are not well integrate within
the CDT framework.