RE: [cdt-dev] Interesting "starter" work project

Gene,

  I think that it is definitely worth looking into.  I started out looking
at it simply because I wanted to unify the pop-up menus with the package and
navigator views ... which started to lead me down this route.  I think that
you will find that much of the current structure of the CView already fits
into the IResourceNavigator/ResourceNavigator type of framework simply
because
that is where Alain grafted some missing components from.  I recognize that
with 3.0 there are going to be some significant improvements, but the 3.0
release is almost a year out and it is worth looking at improving this
now (IMHO).

Thanks,
 Thomas