[cdt-dev] Fw: Agenda and Test Plan: CDT Testing Meeting

----- Forwarded by Mathieu Lapensee/Ottawa/IBM on 06/26/2003 11:23 AM -----
Mathieu Lapensee

06/26/2003 09:29 AM

        To:        handcock@xxxxxxxxxx, Peter Graves <pgraves@xxxxxxx>, John Healy <jhealy@xxxxxxxxxx>, steven.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxx, sam.robb@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Windsor, Robin" <robin.windsor@xxxxxxxxxxx>, David Young <dyoung@xxxxxxx>, Tanya Wolff/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, Kleanthis Hapitas/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, Vladimir Hirsl/Ottawa/Contr/IBM@IBMCA
        cc:        Michel Paquet/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, Cory Bialowas/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
        Subject:        Agenda and Test Plan: CDT Testing Meeting

First Draft of Test Plan:

Agenda:

        1) Introductions (5 minutes):
        -Timesys: Steven Jensen, Robin Windsor
        -Redhat: John Healy, Jeremy Handcock, Sam Robb
        -QNX: Peter Graves, David Young
        -IBM Rational: Brent Nicolle, Tanya Wolff, Vladamir Hirsl, Mathieu Lapensee, Kleo Hapitas
       2) status of each team's current testing
(20 minutes)
              -existing tests

        -JUnit tests
        -others?
       3) go over draft test plans (25 minutes)

        -focus for CDT 1.2
               -host/target environments that CDT will support
?
        -types of tests?
        -GUI automation strategy?
              -CDT testing coverage
               -timelines
       4) risks and concerns
(5 minutes)

      5) Plan for next meeting (5 minutes)
        Week of July 14th?

Mathieu

__________________

Hi all,

So tomorrow at 1 pm Eastern Time (10 am Pacific time),  we will have our first CDT Testing Meeting.

Tomorrow morning, I will forward the first draft of our CDT Test Plan and a more detailed agenda.

The Meeting number is:

Canada & US:  1-866-680-0993
Intl:                1-865-297-1126

Passcode:940468

Best regards,

Mathieu Lapensée
CDT Software Quality Lead

Rational Software Division, IBM Software Group

(613) 599-3933

770 Palladium Drive

Kanata, Ontario, Canada,

K2V 1C8