Re: [cdt-dev] cvs+Project properties

> Hello, cdt-dev.
>
> I have strange problem with properties for C++ project.
>
> If i make "checkout as project", i get Elf parser,  and if i change
> it to PE Windows Parser, it don't saved in properties (if i reopen
> "properties", Elf parser appeared again)
>

> P.S. sorry for my english...

Strange.  This is why we have the ".cdtproject" mechanism.
To be able to save properties.

First check, in your ".cdtproject" file, you should have an entry like this.

<cdtproject id="org.eclipse.cdt.core.make">
    <extension id="org.eclipse.cdt.core.ELF" point="org.eclipse.cdt.core.BinaryParser"/>
..
</cdtproject>

When you check the project in CVS, make sure you also checkin the ".cdtproject".

If all this fail, please fill a PR(bugzilla) so we can track this.
Many thanks for the feedback.

Back to the top