[cdt-dev] CDT Testing Meeting

Hi all,

From last week's meeting,  we have talked about having a CDT Testing Meeting to initiate coordination and communication of testing activities between companies.

I am proposing an hour meeting ( we might need more time) at 1 pm Eastern Time  Thursday June 26th.   Please let me know if this time is good for you.

Who should attend?

        -CDT testing teams  (others are welcome)

Proposed Agenda:  (feel free to add items to this)

        -introductions of people
        -status of each team's current testing
        -existing tests
        -go over draft test plans  (I am currently working on the first draft)
        -types of tests to be executed for version 1.2
        -host/target environments that CDT will support
        -CDT testing coverage
        -timelines
        -risks and concerns

Best regards,

Mathieu Lapensée
CDT Software Quality Lead
Rational Software Division, IBM Software Group
(613) 599-3933

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, Canada,
K2V 1C8