Re: [cdt-cloud-dev] [GitHub org] Tracing-related repositories settings
  • From: Marc Dumais <marc.dumais@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 16:05:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ericsson.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ericsson.com; dkim=pass header.d=ericsson.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=2IWPKNVsfi5vTK941+0gOFtz76RClLYMQUbi71uFHpE=; b=BtBDblbWpEvdWkya/+W7eK+0h2f4kpXy9G6pdd2zgMUpD+XlOXgE7Q/DcDsvfS5L7CDQ/2lN52Wrsfm1iXEnECODSDagD5S/BeFvPjPq4l255/SoI+sWM7O7rTlb9flhj0OkboiefoKoFsxka8g+JKX41pS1BsVqg8fDZqMTCD2aPmmPA0sdlRRXU80CMFkUlQ3qT1TBwFkAEtXbeoGSQDeEeo8A7CoYkKuXhqoljtoK8igALCAdzrviHdxEILOIW/zciiexopRk1i3sCQzECJMDbR+OM3TMfJKGgsq2zHlesYZnl7FvhHCu+WsxLEHaBiIT3ruDwoEohesHh2p0Nw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ZQrxYJ6b4iOxTtVrDnoExJ+Szyszaqf/+uFlMqAgnAQDEixzPeSvPPLCMxj3zmyJoA1juo4kcoRH6JQHAMX4RMRq2eIqz0l6C65rn7kFlgXMs9wIU+VQf1dWtOOZK3uoUoMChEnpH9X3OP6GlSk/vHHAFZGrktR8BlyH+APR0oh/uX1jXF3alTsUZK5VDQJn3wStOZ06/KTqJ9XlzpNbvMxGlKgf5RNl9mt72Oz98cGQhQGk5HrnUsikT7spQmLBF5IBDe9NPuKJYzJ9yBrXCLl6JZfR0Jl2fz/ofzjwWF2N8T1w1AQrgGkNLRfZaMz74yGzEfUCWZLgZnAkefFmIw==

Hi Rob,

Unfortunately, our PR [1] was merged about an hour ago, after a lead (Bernd) approved it. Please still have a look and let me know if there's anything you do not agree with - we can discuss and I can do a follow up if necessary.

Regards,
Marc

[1] PR: